Tuesday, November 22, 2016

kiwi task

1.writing
The kiwi who made respect for the future come together with knowledge
Ollie was his name. Bullies tried to be mean about his name but Ollie didn’t mind because he was special in his own way like everyone else is. The next day after school, Ollie thought to himself, “Why am I like this is it because I’m not big like them. I might be small but i'm big on passion”.

One day after lunch break Ollie stepped up to the bullies. “If you want to hurt me with words. I just need to say sticks and stones may break my bones but words well never hurt me. And it's not nice, think how you will feel if I was you and you were me getting bullied every day”. The bullies felt bad and cried but tried not to bring it out too much.


After that day Ollie was never bullied again. And the bullies became kiwis that fix problems for other kiwis in need. Because that's something you’ll get in return. Respect for the future is the best thing to do.

2. life cycle description
webcam-toy-photo40.jpg

3.digi art kiwi
Screenshot.png

4.kiwi made with lego chrome builder
Screenshot.png
and another

5 comments: